ITS Exchange Service

Further Help

Where can I get more help with Exchange, Outlook, Entourage and Outlook Web App (OWA)?

The ITS Service Center can answer your questions about the ITS Exchange Service.

To report e-mail that you suspect is in violation of the university's Proper Use Policy, send e-mail to the Information Technology (IT) User Advocate at See the User Advocate web page for more information.

These services are available to members of the University of Michigan community only.