The ITS Tech Repair Service performs both warranty and for-fee out-of-warranty hardware repair for Apple and Dell computers.
Computer Maintenance & Troubleshooting
The for-fee ITS Tech Repair Service can provide:
- Virus scanning and troubleshooting
- Diagnosing and fixing a variety of other problems
- Software installations and operating system upgrades
- Hardware upgrades and installations
(e.g., hard drives, RAM, network cards, and more)
- Data file back-ups and transfers
Computing Site Problems
Call 764-HELP to report problems (such as a lack of paper in printers, paper jams, etc.) at an unstaffed Campus Computing Site.
Maintenance and repair of U-M telephone, video, and data networks and equipment
Choose your user group to help us best direct you: