Copying in Sites
Use the multi-function devices at select Campus Computing Sites to make photocopies using your Mcard. Copies made using your Mcard are charged to your standard computing services printing allocation. This service is available for students, staff, and faculty.
Copy-capable printers are available in the following locations:
- Art & Architecture
- Angell Hall
- Bob and Betty Beyster Building
- Chemistry Building
- Dana Building
- Duderstadt Center
- Electrical Engineering and Computer Science Building
- Ford School
- Francois-Xavier Bagnoud Building
- Gorguze Family Laboratory
- Hatcher North & South Graduate Library
- Language Resource Center (North Quad)
- Learning Resource Center (LRC)
- Lurie Biomedical Engineering Building
- Michigan Union
- Palmer Commons Windows Room
- Pierpont Commons
- School of Education
- School of Music
- School of Social Work
- Shapiro Library
- South Quad
- University Library locations*
* Information on copy services in the University Library locations is available online.
Copies made using your Mcard are charged to your standard computing services printing allocation. You can make 50 copies per swipe. If you want to make a copy of multiple pages at one time, place the pages face-up in the top feeder tray.
- Swipe your Mcard. Press the Copy button.
- Insert document(s) face-up into top feeder or under the copy bed if solid document (i.e., ID card).
- Adjust settings, if necessary.
- Enter number of desired copies.
- Press the green Copy button.
- Press the Home button and press the Sign Out button to logout when you are finished. If you forget to logout, the multi-function device will automatically log you out after 45 seconds of inactivity. By logging out, you will prevent others from using your account to make copies.
If the multi-function device doesn't read your Mcard when you swipe it because it is scratched or worn, visit an Mcard Center to get a new card. If your Mcard does not work, you may also enter your uniqname and UMICH password to copy.