For Users with Existing Box Accounts
I'm using Box with an @umich.edu email address
If you currently have a Box account using your @umich.edu email address, you will not be able to create a new M+Box account in the University domain.
I want to create an M+Box account and KEEP my personal account
- Change the email address attached to your personal account to a non-umich account
- Then, sign up for an M+Box account.
- You now have 2 accounts, one M+Box account, and one personal account at a non-umich.edu address.
I want to create an M+Box account to REPLACE my personal account
- Change the email address attached to your personal account to a non-umich email address.
- Sign up for an M+Box account.
- Manually copy any files you want to keep from your personal account to your M+Box account.
- Once the preceding steps are completed, you can delete your personal account.
Do not delete your personal @umich.edu Box account prior to changing the email address and creating an M+Box account.
Users who delete @umich.edu personal accounts without first changing the email address will be unable to create an M+Box account following the normal signup process. If you have deleted your account, please contact the ITS Service Center
I'm using Box with a personal email address
Your personal account will not be impacted. However, you must set up a M+Box account to have access to the M+Box enterprise account features.